Five Night Western Canada Rockies with Airfare
• 6 days / 5 nights Five Star accommodations at the Fairmont Lake Louise or Fairmont Banff Springs Resort and Spa anytime prior to March 30, 2023 (based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• $250 per night's stay resort credit for dinner, drinks, golf, spa treatments, ski lift tickets, horseback riding or any other resort based activities
• Roundtrip airport transfers at destination
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the USA or Canada to Calgary International Airport (YYC)
Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
The soul-stirring grandeur of the Canadian Rockies is celebrated around the world. Pair that with a stay in the iconic 1888 castle such as the Banff Springs Resort, and you’ve got the makings of a perfect dream. This resort in Banff National Park at the base of Rundle Mountain is just minutes from the cosmopolitan mountain town of Banff, and classic adventures – wildlife tours, hiking, pristine blue lakes, skiing or gondola ride to the top of the peaks – are all around you. Elegant and lavish with grand spaces and crafted decorative details, at the historical Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise you are also surrounded on all sides by nature in all its majesty. Step outside our doors to skate, ski, hike, rejuvenate and explore — or just watch the morning sun illuminate the Victoria Glacier from a comfortable sofa by the lobby lounge windows.