Four Night Vienna Wine & the Danube River Valley with Airfare
• 5 day / 4 night Five Star accommodations at the Four Star Hotel Bristol anytime prior to March 30, 2023
(no blackout dates - based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Danube Valley day trip with charming old villages, steep vineyards and mysterious castles
• Visit Melk's magnificent Benedictine Abbey, a pearl of the Austrian Baroque style architecture
• Wachau Valley tour and wine tasting with lunch from Vienna
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in Europe to Vienna International Airport (VIE)
Package inclusions may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
The history and legends of this lovely part of Austria come to life as you wend your way past charming old villages, steep vineyards and mysterious castles. One such castle is the well-known Durnstein, where Richard the Lionheart was imprisoned while waiting for his ransom to arrive from England. Then, you'll enjoy a boat ride down the Danube from Spitz to Melk, passing the heart of the Wachau Valley at the old wine town of Krems. To complete your superb day trip, you will visit Melk's magnificent Benedictine Abbey, a pearl of the Austrian Baroque style.