Victoria - The Jewel of Vancouver Island Family Escape w/ Airfare
• 3 day / 2 night Five Star accommodations at the Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria anytime prior to March 30, 2023 (based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Four-hour Fly 'n Dine to The Butchart Gardens includes a scenic seaplane flight, admission to the Butchart Gardens, three-course dinner, limousine ride back to Victoria and gratuities
• Three-hour whale watching cruise
• History and food tour of Victoria with six to eight food tastings of local products
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the USA or Canada to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
• Package inclusions are for two adults and two children and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
The Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria is located in the ideal location to explore all the natural beauty of Vancouver Island. Fly by seaplane on a thrilling flightseeing trip to The Butchart Gardens'. Enjoy a specially selected three-course dinner right in the gardens at the Dining Room Restaurant before touring the gardens and returning to downtown Victoria by limousine. The three-hour whale watching tours run daily from April through October. Every trip is led by a certified marine naturalist whose knowledge and passion for Vancouver Island's marine wildlife is unequaled in the industry. Explore Victoria's history and culinary scene on a walking tour to highlights such as Trounce Alley, Bastion and Market squares, Fan Tan Alley, the Harmonious Gates of Interest, and the Victoria Public Market with six and eight food tastings of craft beer, chocolate, tea, tapas, cheese, and other local products.