U.S. Open Tennis Finals Premium Promenade with Airfare
• 5 day / 4 night Four Star hotel accommodations at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in Manhattan for the US Open Tennis Tournament anytime prior to March 30, 2023 (based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Two premium promenade level tickets (Rows A-J) to the two Semi-Final matches (Sessions 21 and 22) OR the two Final sessions (Sessions 23 and 24) of the Tournament
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the United States or Canada to the New York City's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
• Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
When the U. S. Lawn Tennis Association was founded in 1881, twenty-six players entered the men's singles tournament. Today, the U.S. Open remains an event revered for its history and respected for its drama; thousands worldwide watch their favorite players in pursuit of the American Tennis Championship.