Five Star Sorrento and the Isle of Capri with Airfare
• 6 day / 5 night Five Star accommodations at the Grand Hotel La Favorita in Sorrento anytime prior to March 30, 2023
(no blackout dates - based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Day trip to the Isle of Capri via a high-speed hydrofoil
• Full-day Amalfi Coast tour to Positano and Amalfi to explore, shop and sightsee
• Full-day Irpinia region wine tour with sommelier-guide
• $250 hotel credit for dinner at either of the hotel's 3 restaurants
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in Europe to Naples International Airport (NAP)
Package inclusions may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
Explore the famous Amalfi Coast. Discover Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, three of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy. Then sail across the Gulf of Naples to discover the secrets of Capri, a resort since the time of the Roman Republic. Capri's unique coastline is dotted with hidden caves and secluded beaches. Head to Italy's Irpinia region on a day-long wine tour from Sorrento. Led by a sommelier-guide, the experience visits two prestigious wine estates in Campania's rugged Apennine Mountains. Sip on the estates' signature produce — wine made with the local fiano and aglianico grapes — and enjoy a total of three varietals at each winery. It's a great way to taste and learn about Campania's often-unsung wine and see stunning mountain scenery at the same time.