Japan's Five Star Golden Route with Airfare
• Five Star hotel accommodations for three nights at the Shangri-La Hotel in Tokyo and two nights at the Kyoto Hotel Okura anytime prior to March 30, 2024 (no blackout dates - based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Day tour of Tokyo, visit Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple and enjoy a Tokyo Bay Cruise
• Dinner at the Nadaman or Piacere Restaurant at the Shangri-La Hotel
• Three-day tour of Mt Fuji, Hakone National Park, Kyoto and Nara by Bullet Train from Tokyo
• Boat cruise on Lake Ashi and a Owakudani Valley Ropeway ride
• Half-day tour of Kyoto with visits to the Golden Pavilion, Nijo Castle and Kyoto's Imperial Palace
• Half-day tour of the historic city of Nara with visits to Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer Park
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in Asia to Tokyo Haneda International Airport (HND) or Narita International Airport (NRT) and depart from Osaka International Airport (ITM)
Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
Located adjacent to Tokyo Station, Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo offers a tranquil and elegant atmosphere with panoramic views of the Imperial Palace, central business district and soaring TOKYO SKYTREE® tower, Tokyo's new landmark of Tokyo. Enjoy a comprehensive Tokyo one-day tour, covering its best gardens, temples, shopping areas and a Tokyo Bay cruise over the course of your 8.5 hour trip. Check out Meiji Temple, the city's most famous Shinto site before vising the Imperial Palace and Tokyo's oldest Buddhist site, Asakusa Kannon Temple (Senso-ji). You'll also get to do some shopping in Tokyo's Nakamise and Ginza districts before enjoying a 50-minute cruise of Tokyo Bay. Then capture the quintessential Japanese travel experiences - Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Nara - on a three day bullet train rail tour from Tokyo. Your experience begins with the spectacular scenery of Mt Fuji and Hakone National Park, followed with two nights in Kyoto where you will discover rich history and culture with visits to the Golden Pavilion, Nijo Castle and Kyoto's Imperial Palace. Then you will travel to the historic city of Nara, the first permanent capital of Japan, where you will see the Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer Park.