Explore Machu Picchu with Airfare
• 6 day / 5 night accommodations for one night pre-tour and one night
post-tour in Lima at the Jose Antonio Deluxe Hotel and 3 nights in Cusco at Sonesta Hotel Cusco anytime prior to March 30, 2023
(based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Early flight to Cusco
• Explore Cusco's historic streets, museums and local markets
• Full-day Sacred Valley, Pisac and Ollantaytambo tour with lunch and visit to the local handicraft market
• Scenic train and guided tour of Machu Picchu
• Fly back to Lima for the final evening before departure
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in the USA or Canada to Lima's Jorge Chávez International Airport (LIM)
Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
The famous Imperial City of Cusco offers many historical and cultural attractions. Only a few blocks from the main square, the Sonesta Hotel Cusco offers guests quick access to the train station and major tourist attractions such as Koricancha Palace and Sacsayhuaman, a magnificent Inca fortress. Uncover the fascinating architecture and culture of the ancient Incas during this 8- to 10-hour day trip covering the highlights of Peru's Sacred Valley from Cusco. Check out the market in Pisac and visit the Inca settlement at Ollantaytambo to explore the ruins of its fortress and the Temple of the Sun, a mysterious structure composed of giant 12-foot (3.5-m) stones. Spend a day exploring a wonder of the ancient world, the “lost city of the Incas”, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, during this all-inclusive day trip leaving from Cusco. Discover this renowned mountaintop Inca site with a guide, learning about its construction, history and what daily life was like for its residents.