Six Night Best of Beijing with Airfare
• 7 day / 6 night Five Star accommodations at the Fairmont Beijing Hotel anytime prior to March 30, 2023
(no blackout dates - based on availability)
• Breakfast daily and all hotel taxes
• Private tour of the Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and the Forbidden City
• Private Beijing day trip to the Great Wall at Mutianyu and the Ming Tombs
• 5- hour Chinese cooking class in a local home
• Roundtrip airport transfers
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from any MAJOR city with an International Airport in Asia
Package inclusions are for two people and may be customized to include additional nights, guests, tours, upgrades or activities.
Make the most of city sightseeing on a private tour of Beijing, which includes a visit to must-see attractions like Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and more. Your guide provides in-depth information about each site's history and significance and handles all transportation, planning, and logistics so you can just enjoy your trip. A delicious Peking duck lunch and boat ride in the Summer Palace are included. Take a private tour to two monumental UNESCO World Heritage Sites located near Beijing: the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and Ming Tombs. Your experienced guide takes you to the less-crowded Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, which offers superb viewing of historical and architectural features, along with sweeping views of the surroundings. Continue to the Ming Tombs, the royal burial complex for the emperors of the Ming Dynasty, and visit either the Sacred Way, Chang Ling Tomb or Ding Ling Tomb during your tour. Uncover the ancient secrets of Chinese cuisine during a 5-hour cooking class in Beijing. Immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of a local market to gain insight into the region’s rich culinary culture and purchase fresh ingredients from enticing stalls. Then, under the guidance of an expert chef, prepare local delicacies and delicious dishes inspired by ancient recipes.